Upload graph data files
Select a single compressed graph file containing all the graph data (edge list, node and edge attributes, reference, etc) or multiple compressed graph files. Please do not close the window until the progress bar indicates that the graph has been successfully uploaded. Otherwise, the graph may need to be uploaded again.
Notes for donating data
- Compressed files should always include a description of the dataset, appropriate reference/citation, and any other relevant information.
- The maximum file size for uploads is 10 GB compressed. For compressed graph data of a larger size, contact info@BigGraphAnalytics.com
- Only compressed graph files (ZIP, etc) are allowed
- Datasets that are donated are automatically processed and may appear on the site within a few days depending on its size and other factors.
- Include a text file with details of the graph data and its type as it relates to our current categorization of graphs.
- In the readme, please provide the reference for the graph data, and also include your name, email, affiliation.
- Also include any information relating to how the data was collected (i.e., crawling procedure, etc).
- Attributed graph data is encouraged and the attributes should be annotated in readme along with details of each attribute and how it relates.
- For multi-typed graph data, please indicate the type of edges and/or nodes in the readme file along with the corresponding filename.